E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Lin Fazhi. Application of new fracturing oil displacement technology in three types of reservoirs [J]. Chemical engineering and equipment, 2019 (1): 139–140 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianjun, Huang Lida, Yan Limei, Yi Na. Insulator Self-Explosion Defect Detection Based on Hierarchical Multi-Task Deep Learning[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2021, 36(07):1407–1415. [Google Scholar]
- Na Yi, Jianjun Xu, Limei Yan, Lin Huang. Task Optimization and Scheduling of Distributed Cyber-physical System Based on Improved Ant Colony Algorithm. Future Generation Computer Systems, 109(Aug. 2020), 134–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jing Han, Xi Wang, Jianjun Xu, Na Yi. Seyed Saman Ashraf Talesh. Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of an innovative geothermal-based organic Rankine cycle using zeotropic mixtures for power and hydrogen production. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45(2020) 8282–8299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhao, Jianjun Xu, Jingchun Wu. A New Method for Bad Data Identification of Oilfield Power System Based on Enhanced Gravitational Search-Fuzzy C-Means Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. VOL. 15, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2019 5963–5970 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianjun, Deng Fanliang, Zhang Xiaolei, et al., Application of Distributed power Grid-Connection based on improved GA-GPC algoritthm. Journal of Northeast Petroleum University Vol.44, No.4, 2020:105–112 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.