E3S Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2022The 10th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) in conjunction with The 2nd International and National Symposium on Aquatic Environment and Fisheries (INSAEF) 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Freshwater and Brackish Water Aquaculture Management and Technology|
|Published online||24 January 2022|
- Hendrik AWC. Oceana. 33, 33-40. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Prasetyo, A. D. Determination of Metal Content (Hg, Pb, Cd) with the Addition of Preservatives and Different Soaking Times in Green Mussels (Perna viridis L.) in Muara Kamal Waters, Jakarta Bay. Thesis. Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Kordi, K. Management of Fish Pests and Diseases. Rineka copyright and Bina Adiaksara. Jakarta. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Bhakti, S. Prevalence and Identification of Ectoparasites in Koi Fish (Cyprinus carpio) in Several Locations of Ornamental Fish Cultivation in East Java. Thesis. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. Airlangga University. Surabaya. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ichsan, Mahmudi M, Nuddin H. The carrying capacity of the Blue Economy-Based Aquatic Environment on the Production of Vanname Shrimp Aquaculture in the Probolinggo Coastal Area. Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya, Proceedings of the National Seminar of the University of Muhammadiyah Gresik pages 79-92. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the State Minister of the Environment, Number 51 of 2004 Regarding Standard Quality of Seawater, State Minister of the Environment, Republic of Indonesia [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, V.T. The influences of shrimp farming and fishing practices on natural fish conservation in Can Gio, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Newcastle. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ichsan. Receptacle Engineering and Aquaculture Technology, UB Press, Malang. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Elston, R.A, Dungan, C.F, Meyers, T.R, and Reece, K.S. J. of Shellfish Research. 22, 661665. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Soniat, T.M. Levels of the parasite Perkinsus marinus in populations of oysters from the Louisiana Public Seed Ground: Summer 2012, Louisiana: Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Susiana, A. Niartiningsih and M. A Amran. The Relationship Between Water Quality Suitability and Kima (Tridacnidae) Abundance in the Spermonde Islands. Faculty of Marine Sciences and Fisheries Hasanuddin University Makassar. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, KR 2010. NOBANIS – Invasive Alien Species Fact Sheet. Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- Alsaqabi, S., Albelali, A. S., Eshky, A. A. J. of Scientific Research, 30: 141-149. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rahmawan, F. 2013. Prevalence of Ectoparasites in Blood Shellfish (Anadara granosa) Captured by Fishermen in the Sidoarjo Region, East Java. Thesis of the Faculty of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, Airlangga University. [Google Scholar]
- Kabata Z. 1985. Parasites and Diseases of Fish Cultured in the Tropics. Taylor & Francis, London & Philadelphia. [Google Scholar]
- Boxshall GA. 2005. Crustacean parasites (Chapter 4). In: K Rohde (Ed). Marine Parasitology, 123-169. CABI Publishing, Wallingford. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson SC, JW Treasurer, S Bravo, K Nagasawa and Z Kabata. Zoological Studies. 43, 229-243 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Boxshall G.A. Marine Parasitology, 123-169. CABI Publishing, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Aypa, SM 1990. Mussel Culture : Regional sea Farming Development and Demonstration project (p. 210). Bangkok. National Inland Fisheries Institute. Kasetsart University. [Google Scholar]
- McGuire, M. & Stevely, J. (2009). Invasive species of Florida’s coastal waters : the asian green mussel (Perna viridis). The Florida Sea Grant College Program with support from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. US Department of Commerce. [Google Scholar]
- [FIGIS] Fisheries Global Information System. Species Fact Sheet: Perna viridis (Linnaeus, 1758) Mytilidae . Rome : FAO. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sreedevi, P.R., Uthayakumar, V., Jayakumar, R., Joseph, Kumar, D. S. & Ramasubramanian, V. World Journal of Fish and Marine Science, 6, 487 – 493 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Alfaro, A.C. Aquaculture. 246, 285 – 294, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.