E3S Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2022The 10th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) in conjunction with The 2nd International and National Symposium on Aquatic Environment and Fisheries (INSAEF) 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Freshwater and Brackish Water Aquaculture Management and Technology|
|Published online||24 January 2022|
- E. Erlangga. J. BPT. 44, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- KKP Indonesia.. Minapadi System Fish Cultivation. Directorate General of Aquaculture. Jakarta, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mahendra, F. Saputra, C.D. Febrina, D. Islama. J. KAM. 3,2 : 286 – 298, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Silamat, Yuwana, M.Z. Yuliarso. ISSN: 1412-8837, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Julistia. Analysis of Minapadi Farming Income in Margoluwih Village, Seyegan District, Sleman Regency. [Essay]. Bogor Agricultural University, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.F.I. Tysno,. Analysis of Minapadi Farming Income. [Essay]. Bogor: Bogor Agricultural University, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaya. J. Agrologia, 2, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kadarini. Effect of Salinity and Calcium on Survival and Seed Growth of Balashark (Balanthiocheilus melanopterus). Thesis. Bogor Agricultural University, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Affandi, U.M. Tang. Physiology of Aquatic Animals. Riau University, Riau, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zaidy. Utilization of Aquatic Calcium in the Molting Process and Its Consequences for the Growth of Giant Prawns (Macrobrachium rosenbergii de Man). Dissertation. Bogor Agricultural University, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.