E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Technology and Infrastructure for Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- G. Shank, Qualitative Research: A Personal Skills Approach, 2nd ed. (Pearson, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Lapan and F. J. Riener, Qualitative Research an Introduction to Methods and Designs, 1st ed. (Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Martin and B. Hanington, Universal Methods of Design, 2012th ed. (Rockport Publishers, Berverly, Massachusets, n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Denzin, K. Norman, and Y. S. Lincoln, Handbook of Qualitative Research, 1st ed. (Sage Publications, California, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mckechnie, L. Baker, M. Greenwood, and H. Julien, New Review of Information Behaviour Research 3, 113, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Rosen and M. K. Underwood, in Encyclopedia of Research Design, edited by N. Salkind J., 1st ed. (Sage Publications, California, 2010), pp. 952–954 [Google Scholar]
- L. Brinkmann, in Interviewing: Understanding Qualitative Research, 1st ed. (Oxford University Press, New York, 2013), pp. 26–32 [Google Scholar]
- L. Benaquisto, in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods, edited by L. Given M. (Sage Publications, USA, 2008), pp. 85–88 [Google Scholar]
- M. Endsley R.B. Bolte, and D. Jones G., Designing for Situation Awareness: An Approach to User-Centered Design (Taylor & Francis, Georgia, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tara, S. Taneva, M. Casselman, M. Yeung, C. McDaniel, W. Ho, and J. Cafazzo, BIT 46, 49, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Holtzblatt, J. B. Wendell, and S. Wood, Rapid Contextual Design: A How-To Guide to Key Techniques for User-Centred Design, 1st ed. (Elsevier, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sharp, Y. Rogers, and Jennifer Preece, Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction, 5th ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Indianapolis, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.