E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Human Security, Pandemic, and Communicable Disease|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- World Health Organization. The Great East Japan Earthquake. A story of a devastating natural disaster, a tale of human compassion. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Ranghieri, Federica and Ishiwatari, Mikio. Learnin. from megadisasters: lessons learnt from the Great East Japan earthquake and tsunami. Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment, 3(3), 5–17, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Egawa, Shinichi and Suda, Tomomi and Jones-Konneh, Tracey Elizabeth Claire and Murakami, Aya and Sasaki, Hiroyuki. Nation-Wid. Implementation of Disaster Medical Coordinators in Japan. The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 243(1), 1–9, 2017. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ishii, Tadashi. Medical response to the Great East Japan Earthquake in Ishinomaki City. Western Pacific Surveillance and Response Journal, 2(4), 2011. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Serikawa, Tomoki and Seto, Shuji and Suppasri, Anawat and Imamura, Fumihiko. Spatia. Distribution of Causes of Death in the 2011 Tohoku Tsunami at Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture. Journal of Disaster Research, 15(7), 943–958, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koresawa, Atsushi. Evidence-Based Analysis of Search and Rescue Operations Following the Great East Japan Earthquake. Journal of Disaster Research, 8, 746–755, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Araki, Yasuhiro. A stud. for modeling transportation activities of casualties by Multi Agent Simulation in consideration of the Niigataken Chuetsu-oki Earthquake in 2007. Journal of Social Safety Science, 10(11), 1–9, 2008. (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Ishinomaki District Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department. Great East Japan Earthquake 3.11 Ishinomaki Wide Area Firefighting Activity Record. 2012. (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Red Cross Society Planning and Public Relations Office. Great East Japan Earthquake-All records from relief activities to reconstruction assistance. 2013. (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Ishinomaki City. Great East Japan Earthquake: History of Ishinomaki City. 2017 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Kataoka, Motomune and Yoshii, Toshio and Fu-tagami, Toru and Oguchi, Takashi. Development of a model of the transportation time sent to a hospital by ambulance. Seisan Kenkyu 67(2), 137–142, 2015. (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.