E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Human Security, Pandemic, and Communicable Disease|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- Rasaki, M.G., Malikane, C. Macroeconomic shocks and fluctuations in African economies. Econ Syst [Internet]. 39(4):675–696 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suryahadi, A., Al Izzati, R., Suryadarma, D. The Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on poverty: An Estimation for Indonesia (Draft). SMERU Work Pap [Internet] (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Altinoglu, L. The origins of aggregate fluctuations in a credit network economy. J Monet Econ [Internet] (2020) [Google Scholar]
- He, Y., Lin, B. Time-varying effects of cyclical fluctuations in China ' s Energy. Energy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ramzi, K., Asma, M., Chebbi, A. Growth, fluctuations and macroeconomic policies: Evidence from Arab open economies. Econ Anal Policy [Internet] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. Unemployment fluctuations in a small open-economy model with segmented labour markets: The case of Canada. Q Rev Econ Financ [Internet] (2018) [Google Scholar]
- McKibbin, W.J., Fernando, R. The global macroeconomic impacts of COVID-19: Seven Scenarios. SSRN Electron J (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fernandes, N. Economic effects of coronavirus outbreak ( COVID-19 ) on the world economy Nuno Fernandes Full Professor of Finance IESE Business School Spain. SSRN Electron Journal, ISSN 1556-5068, Elsevier BV,. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Baker, S., Bloom, N., Davis, S., Terry, S. COVID-induced economic uncertainty. Natl Bur Econ Res, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Baldwin, R., Mauro, B.W. The Economic Effects of a Pandemic [Internet]. Economics in the Time of COVID-19. CEPR Press; (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gujarati, D.N. Basic Econometrics. McGrow Hill; (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Moosa, I.A., Vaz, J.J. Financial markets, institutions & money cointegration, error correction, and exchange rate forecasting q. J Int Financ Mark Institutions Money [Internet]. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Granger, CWJ. Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods. Econometrica (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Chappell, H.W., Cheng, D.C. Expectations, Tobin's q, and investment: A Note. J Finance (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Qing, Y.K., Kusairi, S. The Effect of money supply, exchange rate, and interest spread toward the performance of stock market in Malaysia. Widyakala J (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Miller, S.M. Monetary dynamics : An Application of cointegration and error-correction modeling. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Khan, M.K. Impact of exchange rate on stock returns in Shenzhen Stock Exchange: Analysis through ARDL Approach. Int J Econ Manag (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Uddin, G., Alam, M.M. The Impacts of interest rate on stock market: Empirical evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange. South Asian J Manag Sci Vol 4(1), pp 21–30, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rahmayani, D., Oktavilia, S. Does the Covid-19 pandemic affect the stock market in Indonesia? J Ilmu Sos dan Ilmu Polit, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Suriani, Majid MSA, Masbar, R., Wahid, N.A. Macroeconomic determinants of the capital market in Indonesia: A Comparative analysis between sukuk and bonds markets. Int J Acad Res Econ Manag Sci, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.