E3S Web Conf.
Volume 341, 20222022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 January 2022|
- Energy -Wind Energy; Studies from Technical University Further Understanding of Wind Energy (Analytical model for the power-yaw sensitivity of wind turbines operating in full wake)[J]. Energy Weekly News (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Li Deshun, Chen Xia, Li Yinran, Guo xingduo, Wang Yae Study on the evolution process of wind sand erosion wear of wind wing [J] Gansu Journal of science 32, 05 (2020), 32(05):63-68+87. DOI:10.16468/j.cnki.issn1004-0366.2020.05.013. [Google Scholar]
- Li rennian, Zhao Zhenxi, Li Deshun, Li Yinran, Chen Xia, Yu Jiaxin Effect of wind sand on the flow around wind wing and its aerodynamic performance [J] Journal of agricultural engineering 34, 14(2018), 34(14):205-211+303. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Congxin, Zhang Yaguang, Zhang xuyao, He pan Study on wake characteristics of wind turbine based on large eddy simulation [J] Mechanical design and manufacturing (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Auzerais F M, Jackson R, Russel W B. The resolution of shocks and the effects of compressible sediments in transient settling [J]. J. Fluid Mech (2006) [Google Scholar]
- GIDASPOW D. Multiphase flow and fluidization: continuum and kinetic theory descriptions [M]. Academic press 42 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.