E3S Web Conf.
Volume 341, 20222022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 January 2022|
- Azuma A, Yahushiji H, Sato A. Postharvest light irradiation and appropriate temperature treatment increase anthocyanin accumulation in grape berry skin [J]. Postharvest Biol Technol, 2019, 147(1): 89-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- You L, Sui QQ, Zhao YX, et al. Recent progress in structural modification and physiological activity of anthocyanins [J]. Food Sci. 2019, 40(11):351-359. [Google Scholar]
- Andrade TA, Hamerski F. Lopez FDE, et al. Ultrasound-assisted pressurized liquid extraction of anthocyanins from Aronia melanocarpa pomace [J]. Sep Purif Technol, 2021, 267(12):119290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar M, Dahuja A, Sachdev A, et al. Evaluation of enzyme and microwave-assisted conditions on extraction of anthocyanins and total phenolics from black soybean (Glycine max L.) seed coat [J]. Int J Biol Macromol, 2019, 135(8): 1070-1081. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira FL, Minuzzi NM, Rodrigues RF, et al. Citric acid water-based solution for blueberry bagasse anthocyanins recovery Optimization and comparisons with microwave-assisted extraction (M AE)[J]. LWT, 2020, 133(11): 110064. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Odabas HI, Koca I. Simultaneous separation and preliminary purification of anthocyanins from Rosa pimpinellifolia L. fruits by microwave assisted aqueous two-phase extraction [J]. Food Bioprod Process, 2021, 125(1):170-180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang YW, Luan GX, Zhou W, et al. Subcritical water extraction, UPLC-Triple-TOF/MS analysis and antioxidant activity of anthocyanins from Lycium ruthenicum Murr [J]. Food Chem, 2018, 249:119-126. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lima AS, Oliveira BS, Shabudin SV. et al. Purification of anthocyanins from grape pomace by centrifugal partition chromatography[J]. J Mol Liq. 2021. 326(3):115324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.