E3S Web Conf.
Volume 341, 20222022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 January 2022|
- Yang Decheng,Zhu Hongwu. Erosion wear analysis of natural gas sand carrying gas-solid two-phase flow at elbow [J]. Petroleum machinery,2019, 047 (010): 125-132 [Google Scholar]
- Song Xiaoqin,Liu Ling,Luo Songyang,et al. Study on erosion wear law of 90 ° elbow of natural gas gathering and transmission pipeline [J]. Lubrication and sealing, 2018, 043 (008): 62-68 [Google Scholar]
- Ji Chuling. Numerical simulation of bionic wear resistance method of elbow [J]. Journal of Central South University: Natural Science Edition, 2016 (47): 3589 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yunping,Wang Huanhuan,Yi Haolin,et al. Simulation study on erosion and protection of natural gas pipeline elbow [J]. Computer simulation, 2015, 32 (8): 427-430 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Lin. impact wear prediction and wall thickness monitoring of elbow of oil coal slurry transmission pipeline [D]. Hebei University of technology, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.