E3S Web Conf.
Volume 342, 2022Journées Scientifiques AGAP Qualité 2022
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Géophysique et environnement|
|Published online||18 March 2022|
- B. Biosca, L. Arevalo-Lomas, F. Barrio-Parra, J. Diaz-Curiel, Application and limitations if time domain induced polarization tomography for the detection of hydrocarbon pollutants in soils with electro-metallic components: a case study, in Environmental Monitoring Assessment 192 (2), February 2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Biosca, L. Arevalo-Lomas, M. Izquierdo-Diaz, J. Diaz-Curiel, Detection of chlorinated contaminants coming from the manufacture of lindane in a surface detritic aquifer by electrical resistivity tomography, in Journal of Applied Geophysics (191), August 2021 [Google Scholar]
- E. Cardarelli, G. Di Filippo, Electrical resistivity, and induced polarization tomography in identifying the plume of chlorinated hydrocarbons in sedimentary formation: A case study in Rho (Milan-Italy), in Waste Management & Research (27), Mai 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, Y. Li, G. Yang, X. Zhou, The application ofhigh-density resistivity method in organic pollution survey of groundwater and soil, in Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, December 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M. Naldi, A. Godio, Two-dimensional electric imaging for detection of hydrocarbon contaminants, in Near Surface Geophysics (1:131–137), August 2003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.