E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- CWC (2019a), National Register of Large Dams - 2019, Central Water Commission, Government of India (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CWC (2019b), Guidelines for Assessing and Managing Risks Associated with Dams, Document number CDSO GUD DS 10 v1.0, Central Water Commission, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga River Rejuvenation, Government of India (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ICOL, Bulletin 154 - Dam safety management: operational phase of the dam life cycle (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Saaty, The analytic hierarchy process-what it is and how it is used, Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 9, No. 3-5, pp. 161-176 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee on Dam Safety has submitted in 2020 the update of Bulletin 99 - Dam Failure Statistical Analysis (1995) for ICOLD General Assembly approval (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Richard Donnelly, M.E. McFarlane, C. Chartrand and C. La Haye, The Fast-track Design and Reconstruction of the Kenogame Dam and Spillway in Jonquière Quebec, Proceedings of the CDSA/CANCOLD conference (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.