E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- R. Sigwald, S. Ledoux, K. Spencer, Water Injection Dredging Guidance document (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. de Wit, 3D CFD modelling of hopper sedimentation, Proceedings for CEDA Dredging Days, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Parker, M. Garcia, Y. Fukushima, W. Yu, Experiments on turbidity currents over an erodible bed, J. of Hydr. Res., 25:1, 123-147 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Commandeur, Turbidity Currents in Reservoirs, MSc. Thesis, Delft University of Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Sloff, A. Commandeur, J.-Ch. Yang, Models for effective sluicing of turbiditycurrents in reservoirs, Proceedings for River Flow conference, IAHR, Saint Louis, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shakeel, A. Kirichek, C. Chassagne, Rheological analysis of mud from Port of Hamburg, Germany, J. Soils Sed., 19, 1-10 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirichek, R. Rutgers, Monitoring of settling and consolidation of mud after water injection dredging in the Calandkanaal, Terra et Aqua, 160, 16-26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirichek, A. Shakeel, C. Chassagne, Using in situ density and strength measurements for sediment maintenance in ports and waterways, J. Soils Sed., 20, 2546-2552 [Google Scholar]
- F. Buschman, Obtaining suspended sediment concentration in the water column from existing boat observations-Standardizing procedure and two case studies, Deltares report 11203684-005-ZWS-0004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- International Hydropower Association, Case study Chinese Taiwan Shihmen, https://www.hydropower.org/sediment-management-case-studies/chinese-taipei-shihmen (visited 2021-02-10) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chanson, Hydraulics of Open Channel Flow, Butterworth-Heinemann. p. 147 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- PIANC report 120, Injection Dredging (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.