E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thème 2. Gouvernance et financement / Theme 2. Governance and Funding|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- M. Barros, et al., “Optimization of Large-Scale Hydropower System Operations.”, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 129(3): 178–188 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chuanzhe, et al., Research on reservoir optimal operation based on dynamic programming model, 2011 International Conference on Computer Science and Service System (CSSS) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, et al., “An adaptive chaotic differential evolution for the short-term hydrothermal generation scheduling problem.” Energy Conversion and Management 51(7): 1481–1490 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mallipeddi, P. N. Suganthan, “Ensemble of Constraint Handling Techniques.” Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on 14(4): 561–579 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-S. Zhuge, P.P. Xie, The Application of DDDP Method to Optimal Operation for Cascade Reservoirs Based on State Transformation Matrix, 2010 International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.