E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thème 2. Gouvernance et financement / Theme 2. Governance and Funding|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Acanal, N., and Haktanir, T. (1999). “Five stage flood routing for gated reservoirs by grouping floods into five different categories according to their return periods Hydrological Sciences Journal, 44(2), 163–172. [Google Scholar]
- Acanal, N., Yurtal, R., and Haktanir, T. (2000). “Multi-stage flood routing for gated reservoirs and conjunctive optimization of hydroelectricity income with flood losses.” Hydrological Sciences Journal, 45(5), 675–688. [Google Scholar]
- Arnell, N. W. (1988). “Expected annual damages and uncertainties in flood frequency estimation.” Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, ASCE, 115(1). 471–481. [Google Scholar]
- Antunes-Vallery, M. (2018), Safety of EDF large reservoir dams during floods; feedback and new developments, International Dam Safety Conference, Kerala, India. [Google Scholar]
- Iran Ministry of power, Evaluation of flood reports, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Amini, R. and Kheirkhah, N. (2012), Heightening of Dez Dam; Modification of Spillways, ICOLD Symposium, Kyoto, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Zargar, M. et al. (2016), Optimization of gated spillways operation for flood risk management in multi-reservoir systems, Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards. [Google Scholar]
- Behan Sadd CO & Poyry Energy (2010), Dez Dam Heightening Project Reports, Hydraulic & Flood Reports, KWPA. [Google Scholar]
- Mahab Ghods Co (2009), Dez Dam- New Flushing Tunnels Project, Final Feasibility Report, KWPA. [Google Scholar]
- Moshanir Co (2006), Dez Dam Second Powerhouse Project, Final Report, KWPA. [Google Scholar]
- Malekmohammadi et al. (2010), A real-time operation optimization model for flood management in river-reservoir systems, Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards. [Google Scholar]
- FEMA (2018), Guidance for Flood Risk Analysis and Mapping; Flood Risk Assessments. [Google Scholar]
- USACE (1989), EAD computation user's Manual. [Google Scholar]
- Olsen et al. (2015), Comparing Methods of Calculating Expected Annual Damage in Urban Pluvial Flood Risk Assessments, MDPI water journal. [Google Scholar]
- USACE, (2006), Planning risk analysis for flood damage reduction studies, ER 1105-2-10. [Google Scholar]
- S. Foudi et al. (2015), Integrated spatial flood risk assessment: The case of Zaragoza, Land Use Policy, Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Water Research Institute of Iran (WRI) (2010) Damage report of dam break study in KARUN, DEZ and KARKHEH Basin, Iran Water Power Resource Development. [Google Scholar]
- Malekmohammadi, B., Kerachian, R., Zahraie, B. (2010) A real-time operation optimization model for flood management in river-reservoir systems. J of Nat Hazards 53(3):459–482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malekmohammadi, B., Tajrishi, M. (1999) Methods in determining flood insurance rates in urban areas in Iran. Q J Ins Ind 55:71–87 (Central Insurance of Iran) [Google Scholar]
- Iranian Ministry of Energy (2006) Flood damage estimation manual, no. 296, Iran Water Resources Management Co., Iran. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.