E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Y. Kubota, N. Yoneyama, T. Sumi, Impact of the river bed level on diversion properties of the sediment bypass facility in the Koshibu Dam, JSCE (B1), 72, 4, I_679–I_684 (in Japanese) (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Kantoush, T. Sumi, M. Murasaki, Evaluation of Sediment Bypass Efficiency by Flow Field and Sediment Concentration Monitoring Techniques, JSCE B1, 55, S169–S174 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishida, T. Sakurai, T. Sumi, Operation results of the Koshibu Dam sediment bypass tunnel completed in 2016, in Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Sediment Bypass Tunnels, April 2019, Taipei, Taiwan (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mizuyama et al., Calibration of a passive acoustic bedload monitoring system in Japanese mountain rivers, US Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 5091, 296–318 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rickenmann, Bedload transport measurements with geophones and other passive acoustic methods, J. Hydraul. Eng.-ASCE, 143, 03117004-1-14 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Koshiba, C. Auel, D. Tsutsumi, S. A. Kantoush, T. Sumi, Application of an impact plate-Bedload transport measuring system for high-speed flows, International journal of sediment research, 33, 1, 35–46 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Morris, J. Fan, Reservoir sedimentation handbook (McGraw Hill Professional) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ashida, M. Michiue, Study on hydraulic resistance and bed-load transport rate in alluvial streams, JSCE, 206, 59–69 (in Japanese) (1972) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.