E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Energy Commission of Nigeria, “National Energy Policy,” [Online] (2018) Available: https://www.energy.gov.ng/Energy Policies Plan/National%20Energy%20Policy.pdf [Accessed September 2020] [Google Scholar]
- JICA, “The Project for Review and Update of Nigeria National Water Resources Master Plan. Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5,” A study by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Abuja, Nigeria (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BRL, “Mise à jour et amélioration de la base de données des prélèvements du bassin du Niger, Rapport d’amélioration et d’actualisation” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Andersen, O. Dione, M. Jarosewich-Holder, J.-C. Olivry, The Niger River Basin, A Vision for Sustainable Management, Washington D.C.: World Bank (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BRL, “Elaboration of an Action Plan for the Sustainable Development of the Niger Basin, Phase 2: Master plan for development and management” (2007) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, “Nigeria: Enhancing the resilience of development to climate change, Report No: 69027,” Washington, DC (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Oyebande, “Effects of reservoir operation on the hydrological regime and water availability in northern Nigeria,” IAHS Publication no. 230, pp. 25–33 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- US Army Corps of Engineers/United States Agency for International Development, “Kainji Dam and Power Station, Technical Assessment Report. September 2001” (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. MacTavish, W. G. Matthews, “The Jebba hydroelectric development,” Water Power & Dam Construction, vol. September 1985, pp. 13–18 (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.