E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Y. Kitamura, T. Murakami, Integrated Approach for Environmental Management in Tenryu River, Japan Commission of Large Dams, No.229, pp. 117–122 (in Japanese) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kitamura, M. Matsumoto, I. Katsuyama, Development of the prediction and evaluation method for river ecosystem by the catches of Ayu fish, Proceedings of Rivers Engineering and Technology, JSCE, (in Japanese) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Beutler, K. H. Wiltshire, B. Meyer, C. Moldaenke, C. Luring, M. Meyerhofer, U. P. Hansen, H. Dau, A fluorometric method for the differentiation of algal populations in vivo and situ, Photosynthesis Research 72 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Haga, I. Takahashi, H. Tanioka, Y. Kitamura, Evaluation of the possibility of estimating the high-utilization section for Ayu in a large-scale-a case example with the Tenryu River-, A collection of river-related technical papers by the Japan Society of Civil Engineers, June 1 (in Japanese) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Otani, Y. Kitamur, T. Shinjo, Study for evaluation of attached algae on river-bed by wavelengths absorbance method, Journal of Electric Power Civil Engineering (in Japanese) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Takahashi, K. Azuma, Book on Ayu with the latest findings (Tsukiji Shokan Publishing (in Japanese) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakayama, Y. Kitamura, Study on the applicability of fiber materials concerning measures against turbid water in reservoirs, Kanto Branch of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 46th Annual Conference of Kanto Branch of JSCE (in Japanese) (March 1, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Takahashi Research Office of Freshwater Biology, Life history of Ayu, Ayu-ichthyology overview, (http://hitoayu.net/introduction01.html) (in Japanese) (December 19, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Haga, M. Sekikawa, Y. Kitamura, Development of an environment assessment support program based on the synthetic analysis of river environment and Ayu (Sweet Smelt) Inhabitation Data, Electric Power Civil Engineering, No.395, pp. 101–106, (in Japanese) (May 2018) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.