E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Thème 4. Exploitation des aménagements multi-usages / Theme 4. Operating Multi-usage Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- G.L. Morris, & J. Fan, Reservoir Sedimentation Handbook, McGraw-Hill (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Rahmanian, M.A. Banihas, “Sediment distribution pattern in some Iranian dams based on a new empirical reservoir shape function,” in Lake and Reservoir Management, pp. 245–255 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Morris, Management alternatives to combat reservoir sedimentation (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.W.J. Vlasblom, “Designing Dredging Equipment” (2003-2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kianmehr and N.M. Nouri, “Sediment Removal from Reservoir Dams by Suction and Jet Flow,” Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.