E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Thème 4. Exploitation des aménagements multi-usages / Theme 4. Operating Multi-usage Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- International Hydropower Association, Hydropower Sector Climate Resilience Guide (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Climate Change 2013: The Physical Basis, Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Mason, Climate variability in civil infrastructure planning, Proceedings of Institution of Civil engineering (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mahé, The rivers of Africa: Witness of climate change and human impact on the environment, Hydrological Processes, 27, pp. 2105–2114 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Taylor, Frequency of extreme Sahelian storms tripled since 1982 in satellite observations, Nature, 544 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sogreah, Réflexion sur les difficultés d'évaluation du risque hydrologique, Colloque CFBR-AFEID Sécurité des barrages et nouvelle réglementation française (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ICIMOD, Impacts of Climate Change on Glacial Lakes (2007) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, Contribution of Working Group II to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hamududu, Assessing climate change impacts on global hydropower, Energies 5, pp. 305–322, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Vliet, Power-generation system vulnerability and adaptation to changes in climate and water resources, Nature Climate Change vol 6, pp. 375–381 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Boehlert, Climate change impacts and greenhouse gas mitigation effects on US hydropower generation, Applied Energy 183, pp. 1511–1519 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Carvajal, Assessing uncertainty of climate change impacts on long term hydropower generation using the CMIP5 ensemble - the case of Ecuador Climatic Change 144, pp. 611–624 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD), Bulletin 169 on Global Climate Change, Dams, Reservoirs and Related Water Resources (2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group, South Asia Investment decision making in hydropower, Decision Tree Case Study of the Upper Arun Hydropower Project and Koshi Basin Hydropower Development in Nepal (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Perrin, Improvement of a parsimonious model for streamflow simulation, Journal of Hydrology 279, pp. 275–289 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Funk, The climate hazards infrared precipitation with stations - a new environmental record for monitoring extremes, Scientific Data, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Harris, Version 4 of the CRU TS Monthly High-Resolution Gridded Multivariate Climate Dataset. Scientific Data, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Oudin, Which potential evapotranspiration input for a luped rainfall-runoff model? Part 2: towards a simple and efficient potential evapotranspiration model for rainfallrunoff modelling, Journal of Hydrology, 303, pp. 290–306 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Osborn, Pattern scaling using ClimGen: monthly-resolution future climate scenarios including changes in the variability of precipitation, Climatic Change 134, 353–369 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://climateknowledgeportal.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.