E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Infrastructure and Building Construction|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- J. Prewer, P. Grubb, R. Lawson, Modular construction using light steel framing: An architect’s guide (P272) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alembagheri, P. Sharafi, R. Hajirezaei, Z. Tao, Anti-collapse resistance mechanisms in corner-supported modular steel buildings, Journal of construction steel research, 170, 106083 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dhanapal, H. Ghaednia, S. Das, J. Velocci, Behavior of thin-walled beam-column modular connection subject to bending load, Thin-walled structures, 149, 106536 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou, X. Wang, J. Liu, Z. Chen, X. Zhong, Study on the stability bearing capacity of multi-column wall in modular steel building, Engineering Structures, 214, 110648 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kamar, M. Alshawi, Z. Hamid, Barriers to industrialised building system (IBS): The case of Malaysia, IPGRC, Salford, United Kingdom (2009) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, BS EN 1993-1-1: 2005: Eurocode 3–Design of steel structures–Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, in BSI London, UK (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, BS EN 1993-1-3: 2006: Eurocode 3–Design of steel structures–Part 1-3: General rules–Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting, in BSI London, UK (2006) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, BS EN 1993-1-5: 2006: Eurocode 3–Design of steel structures–Part 1-5: Plated structural elements, in BSI London, UK (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Way, M. Heywood, Design of Light Steel Sections to Eurocode 3: The Steel Construction Institute, in UK (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Grubb, M. T. Gorgolewski, R. M. Lawson, Building design using cold-formed steel sections: Light steel framing in residential construction (P301), (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Chong, Design of Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction Modular Structure Using Hot Rolled and Cold-Formed Steel, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lysaght, Lysaght Zeds Cees Purlins Girts User Guide, BlueScope Steel Limited (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lysaght, Cold Formed Sections 1: Section Properties, BlueScope Steel Limited (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Lysaght, Walling Solutions: Design and Installation Guide, BlueScope Steel Limited (2018) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, BS EN 1991-1-1: 2002: Eurocode 1: Actions on structures - Part 1-1: General actions - Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings, in BSI London, UK (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cobb, Structural Engineer’s Pocket Book: Eurocodes, CRC Press (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Moy, Analysis and Design of Cold-Formed Steel Modular Building Frame with SCIA Engineer, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.