E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Infrastructure and Building Construction|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- S. H. Fauziah and A. Periathamby, Trends in Sustainable Landfilling in Malaysia, A Developing Country, Waste Management and Research, 30, 7, 656–663, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Chew, S. Poovaneshvaran, M. R. Mohd Hasan, M. O. Hamzah, J. Valentin, and A. Sani, Microscopic Analysis and Mechanical Properties of Recycled Paper Mill Sludge Modified Asphalt Mixture Using Granite and Limestone Aggregates, Constr. Build. Mater., Elsevier Ltd, 243, 118172, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. El-Badawy, A. R. Gabr, and R. T. A. El-Hakim, Recycled materials and byproducts for pavement construction, Handb. Ecomater., 3, 2177–2198, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. A. C. Freire and L. Q. R. Micaelo, Evaluation of waste materials as alternative sources of filler in asphalt mixtures, Materials and Structures, 50, 6, 1-13, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Bamigboye, D. E. Bassey, D. O. Olukanni, B. U. Ngene, D. Adegoke, A. O. Odetoyan, M.A. Kareem, D. O. Enabulele, & A. T. Nworgu, Waste materials in highway applications: An overview on generation and utilization implications on sustainability, Journal of Cleaner Production, 283, 124581, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, R. N. Bird, and O. Heidrich, A review of the use of recycled solid waste materials in asphalt pavements, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 52, 1, 58–73, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abdullah, C. F. Ishak, W. R. Kadir, and R. A. Bakar, Characterization and feasibility assessment of recycled paper mill sludges for land application in relation to the environment, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 12, 8, 9314–9329, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yilmaz and S. Karahancer, Water effect on Deteriorations of Asphalt Pavements, The Online Journal of Science and Technology, 2, 1, 1–6, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Miller, and W. Y. Bellinger, Distress Identification Manual for the Long- Term Pavement Performance Program FHWA-HRT-13-092, McLean, Virginia: Federal Highway Administration, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Economic Planning Unit, Prime Minister’s Department, MALAYSIA: The Eleventh Malaysia Plan 2016-2020, (2015) [Online]. Available at: https://policy.asiapacificenergy.org/sites/default/files/11th%20Malaysia%20plan.pdf. [21 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
- I. J. De Vries, Hydrophobic Treatment, Constr. Build. Mater., 11, 4, 259–265, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. S. M. Rathnayake, L. Karunanayake, A. M. P. B. Samarasekara, and D. A. S. Amarasinghe, Sunflower oil-based MCC surface modification to achieve improved thermomechanical properties of a polypropylene composite, Cellulose, 27, 8, 4355–4371, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Grabowski and Æ. J. Wilanowicz, The structure of mineral fillers and their stiffening properties in filler-bitumen mastics, 793–804, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Buttlar WG, D. Bozkurt, G. G. Al-Khateeb, Understanding Asphalt Mastic Behavior Through Micromechanics, J Transp Res Board. 99, 157–169, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hesami, D. Jelagin, N. Kringos, and B. Birgisson, An empirical framework for determining asphalt mastic viscosity as a function of mineral filler concentration, Constr. Build. Mater., 35, 23–29, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Law, Definitions for Hydrophilicity, Hydrophobicity, and Superhydrophobicity: Getting the Basics Right, 686–688, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Owais, M. Khaled, and B. S. Yilbas, Hydrophobicity and surface finish, Comprehensive Materials Finishing, 3–3, 137–148, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Dalhat, Water resistance and characteristics of asphalt surfaces treated with micronized-recycled-polypropylene waste: Super-hydrophobicity, Constr. Build. Mater., 285, 122870, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xue, L. Liu, and Y. J. Chen, Study on the action effect of pavement straw composite fiber material in asphalt mixture, Constr. Build. Mater., 43, 293–299, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Hdabi, Laboratory investigation on the properties of asphalt concrete mixture with Rice Husk Ash as filler, Constr. Build. Mater., Elsevier Ltd, 126, 544–551, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Colorado Asphalt Pavement Association, Volumetrics in Asphalt Mixtures. Association, Colorado Asphalt Pavement, 1–4, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Jaya, K. A. Masri, H. Awang, M. I. Ali, N. I. Ramli, W. N. A. Wan Azahar, E. Shaffie, H. Yaacob, M. N. Mohd Warid, & I. Ramli, Stability and stiffness of asphaltic concrete incorporating waste cooking oil, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 7, 6, 16–19, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kandhal, P.S., Evaluation of baghouse fines in bituminous paving mixtures (with discussion), In Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists Proceedings, 50, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Souza, T. F. Barbosa, L. A. Riccio, and W. J. Dos Santos, Effect of limestone powder substitution on mechanical properties and durability of slender precast components of structural mortar, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 9, 1, pp. 847–856, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Chew, S. Poovaneshvaran, M. R. Mohd Hasan, H. Wang, A. Sani, and B. Golchin, Serviceability during asphaltic concrete production and leaching concerns of asphalt mixture prepared with recycled paper mill sludge, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 1–11, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.