E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Construction Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, S. Jalali, Constr Build Mater. 29, 512-519 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Maithel, Factsheets about Brick Kilns in South and South-East Asia. Climate & Clean Air Coalition. Available at: https://ccacoalition.org/en/resources/factsheetsabout-brick-kilns-south-and-south-east-asia> [Accessed 26 February 2021] (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Shakir, A. A. Mohammed, Int. J. Appl. Sci. 2, 145-156 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Manap, R. A. A. R. Bedali, K. Sandirasegaran, M. A. N. Masrom, M. Y. Yahya,Strength of brick made from dredged sediments. J. Teknol. 78, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Q. Chua et al., Potential use of cameron highlands reservoir sediment in compressed bricks, 594 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jansen, Sediment Management Strategies–Case Study on Hydropower Reservoirs in Malaysia, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Dam Safety Management and Engineering, Singapore (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Luis, L. M. Sidek, M. Desa, P. Y. Julien, J. Flood Risk Manag. 4, 87-102 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Ooi, L. W. Ean, B. S. Mohammed, M. Malek, L. S. Wong, C. W. Tang, H. Q. Chua, Appl. Mech. Mater. 25-29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Bovea, J. Powell, Waste Manage. 50, 151-172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, GlobalABC Regional Roadmap for Buildings and Construction in Asia: Towards A Zero-Emission, Efficient and Resilient Buildings and Construction Sector (IEA Paris, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Curran, Goal and scope definition in life cycle assessment (Springer, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Ean, Utilization of Reservoir Sediment for Non-load Bearing Bricks (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Ean, Study on the Utilization of Cameron Highlands Reservoir Sediments to Form Prototype of “Green” Bricks - Phase 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Almeida, A. Dias, L. Arroja, A. Dias, Life cycle assessment (cradle to gate) of a Portuguese brick, in Portugal SB10-sustainable building affordable to all, Vilamoura, Portugal (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schrijvers, P. Loubet, G. Sonnemann, Sustainability 12, 5587 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ekvall, Sustainability Assessment at the 21st century (IntechOpen London, UK, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Bare, T. P. Gloria, Environ. Sci. Technol. 40, 1104-1113 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, J. Zhang, X. Wang, A. Zhu, D. Ding, H. Ni, W. Ai, Mater. Sci. Eng. 688, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Singh, R. K. Singh, Manufacturing of Bricks From Coal Mine Overburden Dump of Korba, Chhattisgarh, India (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.