E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Earthquake and Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- AGL, AGL Loy Yang Power Station, https://www.agl.com.au/about-agl/how-wesource-energy/loyyang-power-station (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lu, N. Lalam, M. Badar, B. Liu, B. Chorpening, M. Buric and P. Ohodnicki, Distributed optical fiber sensing: Review and perspective, Applied Physics Reviews, 6, no. doi: 10.1063/1.5113955, p. 041302 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Remondino, L. Barazzetti, F. Nex, M. Scaioni and D. Sarazzi, UAV photogrammetry for mapping and 3D modelling - current status and future perspectives, in International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 38, Zurich, Switzerland (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Matano, M. Caccavale, G. Esposito, G. Grimaldi, MinardoA., G. Scepi, G. Zeni, L. Zeni, T. Caputo and R. Somma, An integrated approach for rock slope failure monitoring: The case study of Coroglio tuff cliff (Naples, Italy) - preliminary results, in Proceedings of the 1st IMEKO TC-4 International Workshop on Metrology for Geotechnics; Benevento, Italy. 17–18 March 2016, Red Hook, NY, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schenato, L. Palmieri, M. Camporese, S. Bersan, S. Cola, A. Pasuto, A. Galtarossa, P. Saladin and P. Simonini, Distributed optical fibre sensing for early detection of shallow landslides triggering, Scientific Reports, 7, doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-12610-1, p. 14686 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lanciano and R. Salvini, Monitoring of Strain and Temperature in an Open Pit Using Brillouin Distributed Optical Fiber Sensors, Sensors, 20, p. 1924, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FS, Military Grade Fibre Cables, FS.com [Online]. Available: https://www.fs.com/au/c/military-grade-fiber-cables-1148. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- EnviroPro, The Leader in the field of precision soil condition monitoring, EnviroPro, [Online]. Available: https://enviroprosoilprobes.com/. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Pix4D, Pix4Dcapture, Pix4D S.A.[Online]. Available: https://www.pix4d.com/product/pix4dcapture (2019) [Google Scholar]
- OzOptics, Distributed Strain Temperature Sensors (DSTS) - BOTDA, [Online]. Available: https://www.ozoptics.com/products/fiber_optic_distributed.html. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- DJI, Phantom PRO User Manual V1.0, DJI, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Horiguchi, T. Kurashima and M. Tateda, Tensile strain dependence of Brillouin frequency shift in silica optical fibers, Photonics Technology Letters, IEEE, 1 (5), pp. 107-108 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kurashima, T. Horiguchi and M. Tateda, Distributed temperature sensing using stimulated Brillouin scattering in optical silica fibers, Optics Letters, 15(18), pp. 1038-1040 (1990). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Agisoft, Agisoft Metashape User Manual: Professional Edition, Version 1.5, www.agisoft.com (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.