E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Earthquake and Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- N. Surendran, and A. Varma, Buckling Restrained Braces (BRB)-A review, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 4(3), 2320-2324 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Chow, C. H. Hsiao, Z. B. Chen, P. T. Chung, & D. H. Pham, Seismic loading tests of full-scale two-story steel building frames with self-centering braces and buckling-restrained braces. Thin Wall Struct., 140, 168-181 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Uriz, Towards earthquake resistant design of concentrically braced steel structures. Doctoral dissertation. Berkeley: Structural Engineering, Mechanics, and Materials, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Shiram, & S. R. Parekar, Energy Dissipation in Buildings using Buckling Restrained Bracings. (BRB)–A Review. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), 5(04), 422-423 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Clark, I. Aiken, K. Kasai, E. Ko & I. Kimura, Design procedures for buildings incorporating hysteretic damping devices, in Proceedings, 68th Annual convention, Structural Engineering Association of California, Santa Barbara, California, USA (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS theory manual. Pawtucket, R.I: Hibbitt, Karlsson and Sorensen, Inc.; Version 6.14. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirtaheri, A. Gheidi, A. P. Zandi, P. Alanjari, & H. R. Samani, Experimental optimisation studies on steel core lengths in buckling restrained braces. Journal of constructional steel research, 67(8), 1244-1253. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FEMA 450 NEHRP Recommended provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures part 1: provisions prepared by the building seismic safety council for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Report no. 450. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.