E3S Web Conf.
Volume 348, 20222nd International Conference on Applied Sciences 2021 (ICAS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 April 2022|
- A. Amrussalam, P. Budi Santoso, and I. Pambudi Tama, “Pengukuran Dan Perbaikan Total Productive Maintenance (Tpm) Menggunakan Overall Equipment Effectiveness (Oee) Dan Root Cause Failure Analysis (Rcfa),” J. Eng. Manag. Industial Syst., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 102–108 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahmad, P. Pratikto, and S. Wahyudi, “Penerapan Overall Equipment Effectiveness (Oee) Dalam Implementasi Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) (Studi Kasus Di Pabrik Gula PT. ‘Y’.),” J. Rekayasa Mesin, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 431–437 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Tortorella, F. S. Fogliatto, P. A. Cauchick-Miguel, S. Kurnia, and D. Jurburg, “Integration of Industry 4.0 technologies into Total Productive Maintenance practices,” Int. J. Prod. Econ., vol. 240, no. February, p. 108224 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rathi, M. Singh, M. Sabique, M. Al Amin, S. Saha, and M. Hari Krishnaa, “Identification of total productive maintenance barriers in Indian manufacturing industries,” Mater. Today Proc., no. xxxx (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Mishra, G. Gupta, and A. Sharma, “Development of a Model for Total Productive Maintenance Barriers to Enhance the Life Cycle of Productive Equipment,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 98, pp. 241–246 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Djatna and M. R. Ihsan, “A Fuzzy Associative Memory Modeling for Production Equipment Status Assessment,” Procedia Manuf., vol. 4, no. Iess, pp. 163–167 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Relkar and K. N. Nandurkar, “Optimizing & analysing overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) through design of experiments (DOE),” Procedia Eng., vol. 38, pp. 2973–2980 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dobra and J. Jósvai, “Enhance of OEE by hybrid analysis at the automotive semi-automatic assembly lines,” Procedia Manuf., vol. 54, no. Det 2020, pp. 184–190 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Santosa, S. Irawan, and I. Ardani, “Determination of Overall Equipment Effectiveness Superflex Machine Using Fuzzy Approach,” Int. J. Artif. Intell. Res., vol. 4, no. 2 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gangloff, “Theory of change,” Am. For., vol. 113, no. 3, p. 7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Borris. Total Productive Maintenance. New York (US): Mc Graw-Hill Companies (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Serrat, “The Five Whys Technique,” Knowl. Solut., no. February 2009, pp. 307–310 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.