E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Life Cycle and Circular Economy|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- B. Bieda, K. Grzesik, “Application of stochastic approach based on Monte Carlo (MC) simulation for life cycle inventory (LCI) of the rare earth elements (REEs) in beneficiation rare earth waste from the gold processing: case study”. E3S Web of Conferences 22:00018 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sprecher, Y. Xiao, A. Walton, J. Speight, R. Harris, R. Kleijn, G. Visser, G.J. Kramer, “Life Cycle Inventory of the Production of Rare Earths and the the subsequent production of NdFeB rare earth permanent magnets”, Environmental science & technology 48, 7, 3951-3958 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Binnemans, P.T. Jones, B. Blanpain, T. Van Gerven, Y. Pontikes, “Towards zero-waste valorisation of rare-earth-containing industrial process residues: a critical review”, Elsevier Journal of Cleaner Production, no. 99, 17-38 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ENVIREE, http://www.enviree.eu/home/ (2014). Accessed 8 October 2021. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Marques Dias, C. Borcia, Y. Menard ENVIREE – D1.2 and D1.3 “Reports on properties of secondary REE sources”, 2-23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Menard, A. Magnaldo, ENVIREE Deliverable D2.1: “Report on the most suitable combined pre-treatment, leaching and purification processes”. (2017) http://www.enviree.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/ENVIREE_D2.1.pdf Accessed: 8 October 2021. [Google Scholar]
- C. Rosa, D. Lobarinhas, M. Gomes, E. Carvalho, ENVIREE Deliverable D1.1: “Report on the identification of secondary resources in Europe and South Africa and brief description of their wastes” (2016). Available from http://www.enviree.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/ENVIREE_D1.1_Report_on_identification_of_secondary_sources.pdf. Accessed: 8 October 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Evans, D.L. Olson, “Introduction to simulation and risk analysis”. Prentice Hall. Inc. A Simon & Schuster Company. New Jersey, USA (1998). [Google Scholar]
- B. Bieda, “Stochastic analysis in production process and ecology under uncertainty”. SpringerVerlag, Heidelberg Berlin (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Sonnemann, F. Castells, M. Schumacher, “Integrated Life-Cycle And Risk Assessment For Industrial Processes”. Lewis Publishers Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, DC (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H-J. Althaus, R. Hischier, M. Osses, A. Primas, S. Hellweg, N. Jungbluth, M. Chudacoff, “Life Cycle Inventories of Chemicals Data v2.0 Ecoinvent report No. 8”. Dübendorf (2007) https://db.ecoinvent.org/reports/08_Chemicals.pdf (Accessed 18 January 2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.