E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Living, Energy and Mobility|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- Commission E. Roadmap to a resource efficient Europe. COM (2011). 2011;571. [Google Scholar]
- Spišáková M, Mésároš P, Mandičák T. Construction Waste Audit in the Framework of Sustainable Waste Management in Construction Projects—Case Study. Buildings. 2021;11(2):61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trott CD, Weinberg AE, Sample McMeeking LB. Prefiguring sustainability through participatory action research experiences for undergraduates: Reflections and recommendations for student development. Sustainability. 2018;10(9):3332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciampa D, Cioffi R, Colangelo F, Diomedi M, Farina I, Olita S. Use of unbound materials for sustainable road infrastructures. Applied Sciences. 2020;10(10):3465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mikulski J, Gorzelak K. Conception of modernization of a line section example in the context of a fast railway connection. Archives of Transport. 2017;44. [Google Scholar]
- Szeląg A. Electrical power infrastructure for modern rolling stock with regard to the railway in Poland. Archives of transport. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kim D, Ha S. Effects of particle size on the shear behavior of coarse grained soils reinforced with geogrid. Materials. 2014;7(2):963-979. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Leonardi G, Lo Bosco D, Palamara R, Suraci F. Finite element analysis of geogridstabilized unpaved roads. Sustainability. 2020;12(5):1929. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tokede OO, Whittaker A, Mankaa R, Traverso M, editors. Life cycle assessment of asphalt variants in infrastructures: The case of lignin in Australian road pavements. Structures; 2020: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Valdivia S, Ugaya CM, Hildenbrand J, Traverso M, Mazijn B, Sonnemann G. A UNEP/SETAC approach towards a life cycle sustainability assessment—our contribution to Rio+ 20. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. 2013;18(9):1673-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.