E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Life Cycle Management and Sustainable Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- J. Martínez Blanco, A. Lehmann, Y. J. Chang, M. Finkbeiner. Social organizational LCA a new approach for implementing social LCA. Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. 20, 11(2015) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP/SETAC. The Methodological Sheets for Subcategories in Social Life Cycle Assessment (SLCA), Life Cycle Initiative (2013) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP. Guidelines for Social Life Cycle Assessment of Products and Organizations. C. Benoît Norris, Traverso, M. Neugebauer, S. Ekener E. T. Schaubroeck Russo Garrido, S. Berger, M. Valdivia, S. Lehmann, A. Finkbeiner M. Arcese, G. Eds. United Nation Environment Programme (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Osterwalder, A. Pigneur, Y., T. Clark. Business model generation a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers, Hoboken, NJ: Wiley (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Jankowska. Social indicators and the measure of the quality of life. 1, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Vastbinder, O. Kroesen, E. Blom, E., R. Ortt. Business, but not as usual. Entrepreneurship and sustainable development in low-income economies. In Wagner, M. Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sustainability (p. 32-57). Sheffield: Greenleaf Publishing Limited (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.