E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Life Cycle Management and Sustainable Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- European Commission. About the energy label and ecodesign. (2021). URL: https://ec.europa.eu/info/energy-climate-change-environment/standards-tools-and-labels/products-labelling-rules-and-requirements/energy-label-and-ecodesign/about_en [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Circular economy action plan. (2021). URL: https://ec.europa.eu/environment/strategy/circular-economy-action-plan_en [Google Scholar]
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA), the Welsh Government, and the Scottish Government. Circular Economy Package policy statement. (2020). URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/circular-economy-package-policy-statement/circular-economy-package-policy-statement [Google Scholar]
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA). Greening government: ICT and digital services strategy 2020 to 2025. (2020). [Online]. URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/greening-government-ict-and-digitalservices-strategy-2020-2025 [Google Scholar]
- Climate Neutral Data Centre Pact. Homepage. (2020). OnlineURL: https://www.climateneutraldatacentre.net/ [Google Scholar]
- J, Elkington. Partnerships from Cannibals with Forks: The Triple Bottom Line of 21 st Century Business. Environmental Quality Management. 37-51. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Conflict Minerals Regulation, Regulation Explained https://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/conflict-minerals-regulation/regulation-explained/ [Google Scholar]
- International Rights Advocates v Google and Apple. (2019). URL: http://iradvocates.org/sites/iradvocates.org/files/stamped%20-Complaint.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D, Shefet. Nurturing the ICT aftermarket, critical for hitting European environmental goals and economy. Deloitte. (2019). URL: https://assets.website-files.com/5c64411644c19c9db22bb68b/5dc98c936974b8892232fdf0_Free%20ICT%20Aftermarkets%20Report%202019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Critical Raw Materials Resilience: Charting a Path towards greater Security and Sustainability (2020) URL: https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/42849 [Google Scholar]
- Seabed mining is coming – bringing mineral riches and fears of epic extinctions, Nature Magazine, July 2019. URL: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-01902242-y [Google Scholar]
- L, Talens Peiro. F, Ardente. Environmental Footprint and Material Efficiency Support for product policy Analysis of material efficiency requirements of enterprise servers. EUR 27467. Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union. (2015) URL: https://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/handle/JRC96944 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Waste Prevention and Management https://ec.europa.eu/environment/green-growth/waste-prevention-and-management/index_en.htm [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Nasr. J.D. Russell. Re-defining Value – The Manufacturing Revolution. United Nations Environment Programme. Nairobi, Kenya. (2018) URI: https://wedocs.unep.org/20.500.11822/31618 [Google Scholar]
- R, Bashroush., N, Rteil., R, Kenny. A, Wynne. Optimizing server refresh cycles: The case for circular economy with an aging Moore’s Law. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing. (2021) URL: https://www.computer.org/csdl/journal/su/5555/01/09246737/1oqGe9mvgcg [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.