E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Life Cycle Management and Sustainable Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- K. Mlitz, Number of data centers worldwide 2015-2021 | Statista [Internet]. Statista. (2021) [cited 10 October 2021].Available from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/500458/worldwide-datacenter-and-it-sites/ [Google Scholar]
- CEDaCI – Circular Economy for the Data Centre Industry [Internet]. Nweurope.eu. (2018) [cited 8 October 2021]. Available from: https://www.nweurope.eu/projects/project-search/cedaci-circular-economy-for-the-data-centre-industry/ [Google Scholar]
- Electronic Waste and the Circular Economy – Environmental Audit Committee – House of Commons [Internet]. Publications.parliament.uk. (2020) [cited 8 October 2021]. Available from: https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm5801/cmselect/cmenvaud/220/22008.htm [Google Scholar]
- V. Forti, C.P. Baldé, R. Kuehr, G. Bel, The Global E-waste Monitor 2020: Quantities, flows and the circular economy potential, United Nations University (UNU)/United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) – co-hosted SCYCLE Programme, International Telecommunication Union (ITU) & International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), Bonn/Geneva/Rotterdam (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Andrews, B. Whitehead. Data Centres in 2030: Comparative Case Studies that Illustrate the Potential of the Design for the Circular Economy as an Enabler of Sustainability, LSBU Open Research [Internet]. Openresearch.lsbu.ac.uk. (2019) [cited 8 October 2021]. Available from: https://openresearch.lsbu.ac.uk/item/8675q [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.