E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Application and Transfer to Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- G. H. Brundtland, Report of the World Commission on environment and development: “our common future”. UN, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, M. R. Kramer, Harv. Bus. Rev., 89, 62–77 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Preston, PwC 17th Annual Global CEO Survey, PwC. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazzucato, R. Kattel, IIPP Brief 7. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Kanter, How Purpose-Based Companies Master Change for Sustainability. in Leading Sustainable Change, OUPJ, 111-139, Oxford, UK (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Henderson, Reimagining Capitalism in a World on Fire. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Dyllick, Z. Rost, J. Clean. Prod. 162, 346-360 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Corbin, A. Strauss, Qual. Sociol. 13.1, 3-21 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Eisenhardt, AMR 14.4, 532-550 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Stake, Sage Publications, CA, US: Thousand Oaks. (1995). [Google Scholar]
- UN. Retrieved from http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/ (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Max-Neef, The Apex Press, New York, NY (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.