E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Solutions for Sustainable Building and Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- A. Rønning, Travels with LCA: the evolution of LCA in the construction sector. Aalborg, (2017). http://vbn.aau.dk/ws/files/267747330/PHD_Anne_Roenning_E_pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.Á. Antón, J. Díaz, Integration of Life Cycle Assessment in a BIM Environment in Procedia Eng. Jan 1;85:26–32 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kusche, C. Düpmeier, A. Braune, T. Brockmann, S. Rössig, Extending the ILCD Format to Support EPD of Construction Products, in: Environmental Informatics and Renewable Energies, 27th International Conference on Informatics for Environmental Protection. Aachen, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ISO, CEN, Agreement on Technical Co-operation between ISO and CEN (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Czarny, J. Diemer, M. Schacht, G. Bulow, et al. Scenarios for digitizing standardization and standards. Berlin and Frankfurt; DIN & DKE. [Google Scholar]
- N. Howard, S. Edwards, J. Anderson, BRE methodology for environmental profiles of construction materials, components and buildings, BRE; Watford (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson, N. Howard, The Green Guide to Housing Specification, BRE (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson, S. Edwards, P. Kapoor, I. Dickie, Environmental Profiles of Construction Materials, Components and Buildings, in International Symposium on Integrated LifeCycle Design of Materials and Structures, Helsinki,308–312 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission – JRC, International Reference Life Cycle Data System (ILCD) Documentation of LCA data sets. Version 1.1. Luxembourg (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Brockmann, Digitalization of building LCA and international activities In the context of German assessment system for sustainable building. IOP Conf Ser Earth Environ Sci.; 323, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ECO Platform. ECO Platform Internal Regulations: Version May 2021 Brussels (2021) http://www.eco-platform.org [Google Scholar]
- Building Transparency. openEPD.pdf. https://www.buildingtransparency.org/openepd/ [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TC59/SC13. ISO 23387:2020. Building information modelling (BIM) — Data templates for construction objects used in the life cycle of built assets — Concepts and principles, ISO; (2020) [Google Scholar]
- CEN (2018) CEN Workshop Agreement 17316:2018 Smart CE marking for construction products. Brussels. Available from https://www.constructionproducts.eu/publications/smart-ce-marking-2/ [Google Scholar]
- UN Environment Programme, 2021 Global Status Report for Buildings and Construction, Nairobi; (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.