E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- European Commission, Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2013/34/EU, Directive 2004/109/EC, Directive 2006/43/EC and Regulation (EU) No 537/2014, as regards corporate sustainability reporting. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 on sustainability‐related disclosures in the financial services sector. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, The development of the PEF and OEF methods. Accessed online: https://ec.europa.eu/environment/eussd/smgp/dev_methods.htm (2021) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14025:2006, Environmental labels and declarations, type III environmental declarations, principles and procedures. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14040:2006, Environmental management Life cycle assessment Principles and framework. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wehner, et al., Ordnungsrahmen und Ansätze für das ökologische Risikomanagement bei der Produktentwicklung. Forschungsergebnisse aus der Bauphysik, Band 40, Fraunhofer Verlag (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chapman, et al., The CRISP-DM 1.0 Step-by-step data mining guide. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Berthold, et al., The Data Science Life Cycle: A New Standard for Operationalizing Data Science. Accessed online: https://www.knime.com/blog/the-data-science-life-cycle-a-new-standard (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Betten, et al., Integration of Big Data Analytics into Life Cycle Assessment, American Center for Life Cycle Assessment, Fort Collins, CO (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wehner, et al., Towards industry 4.0 ready advanced sustainability analytics, Challenges for Technology Innovation: An Agenda for the Future. CRC Press (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, ILCD Handbook, Luxembourg (2010) [Google Scholar]
- KNIME AG, KNIME Analytics Platform – Creating Data Science, Accessed online: https://www.knime.com/knime-analytics-platform (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.