E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- L. Fraccascia, D. M. Yazan, The role of online information-sharing platforms on the performance of industrial symbiosis networks, Resour Conserv Recycl., vol. 136, pp. 473–485 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kosmol and C. Leyh, ICT usage in industrial symbiosis: Problem identification and study design, FedCSIS, vol. 18, pp. 685–692 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. van Capelleveen, C. Amrit, D. M. Yazan, A Literature Survey of Information Systems Facilitating the Identification of Industrial Symbiosis, From Science to Society, pp. 155–169 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kosmol, Sharing is caring-Information and knowledge in industrial symbiosis: A systematic review, CBI, vol. 1, pp. 21–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yeo, D. Masi, J. S. C. Low, Y. T. Ng, P. S. Tan, S. Barnes, “Tools for promoting industrial symbiosis: A systematic review, ” J. Ind. Ecol., vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1087–1108 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marconi, F. Gregori, M. Germani, A. Papetti, C. Favi, An approach to favor industrial symbiosis: The case of waste electrical and electronic equipment, Procedia Manuf., vol. 21, pp. 502–509 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Łękawska-Andrinopoulou, G. Tsimiklis, S. Leick, M. M. Nicolás, A. Amditis, W. Peng, H. Huang, Circular Economy Matchmaking Framework for Future Marketplace Deployment, Sustainability, vol.13, pp. 56-68 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Akrivou, L. Łekawska-Andrinopoulou, G. Tsimiklis, A. Amditis, Industrial symbiosis platforms for synergy identification and their most important data points: a systematic review [version 2; peer review: 2 approved]. Open Res. Eur. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. A. Pigosso, A. Schmiegelow, M. M. Andersen, Measuring the readiness of SMEs for eco-innovation and industrial symbiosis: Development of a screening tool, Sustainability, vol. 10, 2861 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Sommer, Study and portfolio review of the projects on industrial symbiosis in DG Research and Innovation: Findings and recommendations. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lütje A. Möller, M. Willenbacher, V. Wohlgemuth, Enabling the Identification of Industrial Symbiosis (IS) through Information Communication Technology (ICT), in Proc. 52nd Hawaii Int. Conf. on Sys. Scienc., vol. 6, pp. 709–719 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Angelis-Dimakis, G. Arampatzis, T. Pieri, K. Solomou, P. Dedousis, G. Apostolopoulos, SWAN platform: A web-based tool to support the development of industrial solid waste reuse business models, Waste Manag Res, vol. 39, pp. 489498 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hsien, C. K. Foo, J. S. C. Low, D. Z. L. Tan, A collaboration platform for enabling industrial symbiosis: Application of the database engine for eco-efficient waste-to-resource conversions, Procedia CIRP, vol. 90, pp. 115–120 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. van Capelleveen, J. van Wieren, C. Amrit, D. M. Yazan, H. Zijm, “Exploring recommendations for circular supply chain management through interactive visualisation,” Dec. Sup. Sys., vol. 140, p. 113431 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C.S. Abreu, D. Ceglia, On the implementation of a circular economy: The role of institutional capacity-building through industrial symbiosis, Resour Conserv Recycl., vol. 138, pp. 99–109 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bertels, Embedding Sustainability Self-Assessment. Embedding Project (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.