E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- Z.Y. Ni, H.X. Xu. A preliminary study on the age and growth of Sepiella maindroni in coastal waters of Zhejiang.J. Ma-rine Fisheries, 7(3): 102-105 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Huang, Y.S. Yu. Preliminary investigation on biologicalbasis of Sepiella maindroni offshore Zhejiang in fishing grounds.J. Zhejiang Agricultural Science, 13(4): 186-190 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Wu, C. Zhou, B.Y. Guo, et al. Study on changes in re-productive biology characteristics of Sepiella maindroni (Rochebrune) offshore Zhejiang.J. Oceanologia et Limnolo-gia Sinica, 43(4): 689-694 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fan, F. Yin and J. Wang, Status and Prospects on biological research of Sepiella maindroni. J. Modern Fisheries Infor-mation, 26(6): 6-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Zhang, Culture biological characteristics and haemocytes immune function of Sepiella maindroni. D. Xiamen: Xiamen University, 21-28 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fan, F. Yin, S.M. Peng, et al. Impacts of starvation on bio-chemical indices and behaviors of Sepiella maindroni juve-niles.J. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 30(10): 2262-2268 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Pauly, M.L. Soriano-Bartz, M.L.D. Palomares. Improved construction, parametrization and interpretation of steady-state ecosystem models. In: Proceedings of the ICLARM Conference on Trophic Models of Aquatic Ecosystems, Metro Manila, Philippines. 26: 1-13 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Gulland, The Fish Resources of the Ocean. Fishing News (Books) Ltd, Surrey (1971) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pauly, On the interrelationships between natural mortality, growth parameters, and mean environmental temperature in 175 fish stocks.J. ICES Journal of Marine Science, 39(2) 175-192 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L.D. Palomares and D. Pauly, Predicting food consumption of fish populations as functions of mortality, food type, morphometrics, temperature and salinity.J. Marine and Fresh-water Research, 49(5) 447-453 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Chen and Y.S. Qiu, Assessment of the food-web structure, energy flows, and system attribute of northern South China Sea ecosystem. J. Acta Ecological Sinica, 30(18) 4855-4865 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Christensen and D. Pauly, A guide to the ECOPATH II Soft-ware System (version 2.1). International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, Manila (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Xu, Z.Z. Chen, X. W. Zheng, et al. Assessment of eco-logical carrying capacity of intertidal mangrove planting-aquaculture ecological coupling system.J.Journal of Fishery Sciences of China, 17(3) 393-403 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Liang, Q. Jiang, L.Y. Sun, et al. Study on the spatial niche of dominant species of large and medium-sized zooplankton in coastal waters.J. Ecology and Environment, 27(07) 1241-1250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. He, J. Li, Z. Sheng, et al. Niche breadth and overlap of the main fish caught in the Minjiang Estuary. J. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 29(09):3085-3092 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Song, L.Q. Chen, et al. Ecopath with Ecosim in the application of aquatic ecosystem research. J. Marine Sciences, 2007(01) 83-86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.