E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- Z. Bian, X. Miao, S. Lei, et al. The Challenges of Reusing Mining and Mineral-Processing Wastes. Science, 337(6095) 702-703, (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Miao, J.X. Zhang, M.M. Feng. Waste-filling in fully-mechanized coal mining and its application. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 18(4) 479-482, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cao, W. Song. Effect of filling area time on the mechanical strength and ultrasonic properties of cemented coarse tailing backfill. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 166(62-68), (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lu, M. Cai. Disposal Methods on Solid Wastes from Mines in Transition from Open-Pit to Underground Mining. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 16(715-721), (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Tesarik, J B Seymour, T R Yanske. Long-term stability of a backfilled room-and-pillar test section at the Buick Mine, Missouri, USA. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 46(7): 1182-1196, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Bloss. An operational perspective of mine backfill//Y Potvin, T Grice. Eleventh International Symposium on Mining with Backfill. Perth; Australian Centre for Geomechanics. 15-30 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Cheskidov, A.V. Reznik. Features of Hydraulic Fill Formation in Mining Water-Bearing Lignite Deposit. Journal of Mining Science, 55(2): 273-279, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Lv, Z.H. Zhang. Research on the Belt Loader Waste Rock Gravity Backfill Mining Technology. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 253-255(253-255), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Du, L. Gao, et al. Immobilization of phosphogypsum for cemented paste backfill and its environmental effect. Journal of Cleaner Production, 156(137-146), (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, X. Xu, J. Wu, et al. Characteristics Variation of Tailings Using Cemented Paste Backfill Technique. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 225(5): 1974, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Jongpradist, S. Youwai, C. Jaturapitakkul. Effective Void Ratio for Assessing the Mechanical Properties of Cement-Clay Admixtures at High Water Content. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 137(6): 621-627, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, M. Feng, G. Han, et al. Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Cemented Paste Backfill under Different Gradations of Aggregate Particles and Types and Contents of Cementing Materials. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2019: 11, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Liu, X.B, Li. Study on Fractal Gradation of Tailings and Knowledge Bank of Its Cementing Strength. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, (10): 1789-1793, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, M. Feng, Z. Chen, et al. Particle Size Distribution Effects on the Strength Characteristic of Cemented Paste Backfill. Minerals, 8(8): 322, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yilmaz. Sustainability and Tailings Management in The Mining Industry: Paste Technology. Mugla Journal of Science and Technology, 1: (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, G. Ruiz, A.M. Elazim. Loading rate effect on crack velocities in steel fiber-reinforced concrete. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 76 60-66, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Rosa, R.C. Yu, G. Ruiz, et al. A loading rate dependent cohesive model for concrete fracture. Engineering Fracture Mechanics 82 195-208, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Fan, S.W. Hu, J. Lu, et al. AE properties of concrete on dynamic tensile test. Construction and Building Materials, 114 66-75, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Archer, M.R. Dobbs, A. Aydin, et al. Measurement and correlation of AEs and pressure stimulated voltages in rock using an electric potential sensor. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 89 26-33, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, X.R. Liu, K. Zhao, et al. Application of AE time series in the study of the damage process of tailing cemented backfill under uniaxial compression. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18 I 1739-1756, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, K. Liu, K. Zhao, et al. Strain rate effects and AE characteristics of tailing cement backfill under uniaxial compression. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18 R 3919-3932, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Cao, G.C. Guang, L.M. Dou, et al. Damage evolution law based on AE of sandy mudstone under different uniaxial loading rate. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 32(06): 923-928+35, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Ren, S. Jing, C.K. Liu. Experimental Study on Deformation and Failure Laws and AE Characteristics of Weak Cemented Sandstone. Coal Technology, 38(06): 1-4, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.