E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- https://www.who.int/health-topics/cardiovascular-diseases/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/morocco-coronary-heart-disease [Google Scholar]
- Charlotte Andersson, Matthew Nayor, Connie W. Tsao, Daniel Levy, Ramachandran S. Vasan, Framingham Heart Study: JACC Focus Seminar, 1/8, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Volume 77, Issue 21, Pages 2680–2692 (2021). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Manhar, M. A., Soesanti, I., & Setiawan, N. A.; A Improving Feature Selection on Heart Disease Dataset With Boruta Approach. Journal FORTEI-JEERI, 1(1),41–48(2020) https://doi.org/10.46962/forteijeeri.v1iL6 [Google Scholar]
- Kursa, Miron B., Jankowski, Aleksander, and Rudnicki, Witold R. ‘Boruta - A System for Feature Selection’: pp. 271–285. 1 Jan. (2010), [Google Scholar]
- Arul Jothi, K., Subburam, S., Umadevi, V., & Hemavathy, K. Heart disease prediction system using machine learning. Materials Today: Proceedings. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas and R. T. Princy, “Human heart disease prediction system using data mining techniques,” 2016 International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT), pp. 1–5, DOI: 10.1109/ICCPCT.2016.7530265. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Khemphila and V. Boonjing, “Comparing performances of logistic regression, decision trees, and neural networks for classifying heart disease patients,” 2010 International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications (CISIM), pp. 193–198, DOI: 10.1109/CISIM.2010.5643666. (2010), [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kdnuggets.com/2017/10/top-10-machine-learning-algorithms-beginners.html last accessed 2021/04/21. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, N., Ahuja, N., Malhotra, S., Bala, A., & Kaur, G. Intelligent heart disease prediction in cloud environment through ensembling. Expert Systems, 34(3), e12207. DOI:10.1111/exsy. 12207. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.