E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- M. El Bakkali, M. El Bekkali, G.K. Sodhi, P. Singh, L. Kansal, Crossed Dipole Antenna for RFID applications, in 2021 International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Intelligent Systems (ICCCIS) (IEEE, 2021), pp. 782–785 [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Sahu, D.P. Mishra, T.K. Das, S.K. Behera, Design of a Chipless RFID Tag for 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz ISM Band Applications, in 2020 IEEE International Students' Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS) (IEEE, 2020), pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Al-Amoudi, International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Review (IJASER) 2, 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Colaco, R. Lohani, Design and Implementation of microstrip patch antenna for 5G applications, in 2020 5th International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES) (IEEE, 2020), pp. 682–685 [Google Scholar]
- R. Akter, M.J.H. Khandaker, S. Ahmed, M.M. Mugdho, A.B. Haque, RFID based smart transportation system with android application, in 2020 2nd International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA) (IEEE, 2020), pp. 614–619 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohamed, K. Sethom, Incorporating RFID Technology and IOT into a E-Commerce: A Step toward Intelligent Purchasing Processes, in 2020 20th International Conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering (STA) (IEEE, 2020), pp. 328–332 [Google Scholar]
- W. Wanhua, Design and Research of Logistics Distribution System Based on RFID, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing, 2020), Vol. 1544, p. 012193 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bowden, IEE Proceedings A (Physical Science, Measurement and Instrumentation, Management and Education, Reviews) 132, 435 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Leong, P. Cole, Dual-frequency antenna design for RFID application, in International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications (ITC-CSCC 2006) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, J. Yeo, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 60, 2620 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi, T. Nakajima, K. Saito, K. Ito, Characteristics of wristband type RFID antenna, in Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE, 2010), pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- N. Vikram et al., Design of ISM band RFID reader antenna for IoT applications, in 2016 International Conference on Wireless Communications, Sig nal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET) (IEEE, 2016), pp. 1818–1821 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Yassini, S. Ibnyaich, M.A. Jallal, S. Chabaa, A. Zeroual, Design of an UHF RFID Tag Dipole Antenna for RFID devices, in 2019 International Conference on Wireless Technologies, Embedded and Intelligent Systems (WITS) (IEEE, 2019), pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bernardini, A. Buffi, D. Fontanelli, D. Macii, V. Magnago, M. Marracci, A. Motroni, P. Nepa, B. Tellini, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 70, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Eunni, Ph.D. thesis, University of Kansas (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Pozar, Proceedings of the IEEE vol. 80, 79 1992 [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Hammerstad, Equations for microstrip circuit design, in 1975 5th European Microwave Conference (IEEE, 1975), pp. 268–272 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Hossain, N.B. Hassim, J.A.J. Alsayaydeh, M.K. Hasan, M.R. Islam (????) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhaskar, S. Singhal, A.K. Singh, Progress In Electromagnetics Research vol. 82, 89 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mansour, H. Kanaya, Design of a Compact CPW Antenna Operating at the 920 MHz ISM/RFID Band, in 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and North American Radio Science Meeting (IEEE, 2020), pp. 1315–1316 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Das, B. Dwivedy, S.K. Behera, AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications vol. 118, 153130 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.