E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Lin J., Fridley D., Lu H., et al. Has coal use peaked in China: Near-term trends in China's coal consumption[J]. Energy Policy, 2018, 123(DEC.):208–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weizhen Liu, Zhongping Guo, Chao Wang, et al. Physico-mechanical and microstructure properties of cemented coal Gangue-Fly ash backfill: Effects of curing temperature, Construction and Building Materials, 299 (2021), 124011. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.124011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiping Ma, Xia Mei, Zhen Li, Lanhe Yang & Shuqin Liu. (2021). Environmental risk assessment of trace elements in coal underground gasification residue. Journal of coal (11), 3670–3681. The doi: 10.13225/j.carol-carroll-nki-JCCS.-2020.1947. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Kaiping, Zhao Hongyan, Li Zuzhong, Guan Yu, Tang Zhuoqun & Chen Qian. (2017). Effect of coal gasification slag on properties of cement concrete. Chinese Journal of Building Science and Engineering (05), 190–195. doi: [Google Scholar]
- Yo Ishikawa. Utilization of Coal Gasification Slag Collected from IGCC as Fine Aggregate for Concrete[J].@@@ Thessaloniki Greece, September 25-27 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Peng, Li Qinghong, Tian Jianping, Zhou Mingkai & Chen Xiao (2021). Research and application of coal gasification slag pavement Base material. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science and Engineering) (01), 155–160. doi: [Google Scholar]
- Lei Tong. (2017). Mixed coal gasification coarse slag cement stabilized base material composition and road performance study (a master's degree thesis, changan university). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx7dbname=CMFD201801&filenam e=1017868920.nh [Google Scholar]
- Meiyan Hang, Xuetao Lv, Yanmei Guo & Gang Ma (2019). Experimental study on the activation effect of coal gasification slag powders. Silicate bulletin (03), 878–883 + 888. Doi: 10.16552/j.carolcarrollnkiissn1001-1625.2019.03.048. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.