E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Yan Mingli. Causes and control methods of inefficient fracturing in oil production wells [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2021, 41(19): 27–28. [Google Scholar]
- He Li, Mu Jiangbo. Discussion on the optimization of oilfield fracturing technology and fracturing fluid [J]. Chemical Management, 2021(27):87–88. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Zhidong, Cao Dinghong, Li Bo, Xu Wanli, Lan Hongkui. Experimental application and prospects of fracturing and oil displacement technology in Putaohua Oilfield [J]. Sino-Foreign Energy, 2021, 26(03): 55–59. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Haiyang. Technical analysis of fracturing stimulation technology in Jilin Oilfield [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2020, 40(24): 198–200. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Ning, He Huaijun, Zhang Jiancheng. Evaluation of integrated fracturing and oil displacement working fluid system in ultra-low permeability oilfields [J]. Chemical Engineers, 2020, 34(07): 44–46+38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.