E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Zhao Mingzhu. Quantitative prediction method of reservoir thickness based on the combination of well and seismic[J]. Journal of Xi'an Shiyou University (Natural Science Edition), 2021, 36(06): 16–22+55. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wensheng. Sedimentary facies and sedimentary microfacies division by combined well-seismic technology[J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, 2021, 47(06): 70–73+124. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Mao, Peng Ping, Liu Hui, Ren Jibo, Yang Rongjun. Using the combination of wells and earthquakes to characterize the characteristics and significance of the Indosinian paleo-uplift of the Carboniferous in eastern Sichuan[J]. Natural Gas Exploration and Development, 2021, 44(02): 28–35. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhenhai. Research on the adaptability of well-seismic combined reservoir prediction technology[J]. Journal of Yangtze University (Natural Science Edition), 2019, 16(02): 13–20+5. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jie. Application of thin-layer horizontal well technology in difficult-to-produce reserves[J]. Chemical Management, 2018(10):223. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianzhi. Application of well-seismic combined reservoir prediction technology in Daqing Oilfield[J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2018, 38(03): 185–186. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.