E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Wu Shenghe, Xiong Qihua. Oil and gas reservoir geology. [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng, An Shan, Zhang Liang, et al. Study on pore structure characteristics of Yanchang Formation in Luopanyuan area[J]. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Yan'an University (Natural Science Edition), 2013, 32(1): 87–89. [Google Scholar]
- He Tao, Wang Fang, Wang Lingli. Microscopic pore structure characteristics of tight sandstone reservoirs—a case study of Chang 7 reservoir in Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin[J]. Lithologic reservoirs. 2013, 25(4): 23–26. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Youfu, Ling Jianjun. Study on characteristic parameters of rock pore structure in low permeability sandstone reservoir[J]. Special Oil and Gas Reservoirs, 1999, 6(4): 25–28. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhe, Luo Minggao, Ouyang Keyue, etc. The characteristics and classification of pore structure of reservoirs in the seventh middle-east Kexia Formation of Karamay Oilfield[J]. Special Oil and Gas Reservoirs, 2011, 181(5): 41–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.