E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liu Yuetian. Fuzzy identification and quantitative calculation method of dominant seepage flow [J]. Oil drilling & production technology, 2003, 10(5):55. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ming. Dominant seepage and prediction of favorable areas for hydrocarbon migration in Bozhong Sag [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University, 2010, 32(4):29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Zhenqiang. Fault-block oil & gas field, 2007, 14 (4) : 7–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoping, Luo Yue, Wang Zhengliang, et al. Development and application of water plugging agent for high permeability, large pore and fractured formation [J]. Fault-block oil & gas field, 2001, 8 (4) : 65–68. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuezhong. Study on the characteristics of large interwell channels in Gudong Oilfield during high water cut stage [J]. West China petroleum geology, 2006, 2 (1) : 101–103. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.