E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Dong Yuanjun, Zhang Ziyu, Han Wei, Dong Shuangping, Wang Zaihua, Xiao Xianming. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2015, 01:90–93. [Google Scholar]
- Wenhong Li, Shan Wang, Yongqiang Zhang, Hao Song, Zhongyuan Xiang, Zhongzhi Zhang, Feiyan Xu. Experimental study on internal microbial flooding potential in high salt and low permeability reservoirs [J]. Chemical and Biological Engineering, 2014, 01:55–60. [Google Scholar]
- Bingyang Yu, Bingyang Yang, Bingyang Yang, 2013. Research on additive post-treatment effect of simulated oil well produced liquid [J]. Science and Technology Outlook, 2016, 15:68. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jiqing, Zheng Jiapeng, Li Chenyu, Cao Yaming, Kong Weizhong, Gu Guangqing, Wang Wenkai. Oil and Gas Well Testing, 2012, 03:29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Baojun. The potential of enhanced oil recovery in Yanchang Oilfield [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2013, 22:114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.