E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Hein, A. M., Saidani, M., & Tollu, H. (2018). Exploring potential environmental benefits of asteroid mining. arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.04749. [Google Scholar]
- Nadoushan, M. J., Ghobadi, M., & Shafaee, M. (2020). Designing reliable detumbling mission for asteroid mining. Acta Astronautica, 174, 270–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calla, P., Fries, D., & Welch, C. (2018). Asteroid mining with small spacecraft and its economic feasibility. arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.05099. [Google Scholar]
- Mhatre, P., & Mhatre, P. (2020). Asteroid Mining: Future of Space Commercialization. Population, 875, 8537. [Google Scholar]
- Jhemi, A. Robotic Asteroid Mining and Exploration Point Design Report. [Google Scholar]
- Samsuddin, S. F., Shaffril, H. A. M., Bolong, J., & Mohamed, N. A. (2019). Understanding the reading habit and attitudes among the rural community in low literacy rate areas in Malaysia: Rural library perspectives. Library Management. [Google Scholar]
- Wijaya, A., Kasuma, J., Tasenţe, T., & Darma, D. C. (2021). Labor force and economic growth based on demographic pressures, happiness, and human development. Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (JEECAR), 8(1), 40–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, H., Chen, Q., Wang, W., & He, Y. (2018). Analyzing the green efficiency of arable land use in China. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 133, 15–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majid, M. A. (2020). Renewable energy for sustainable development in India: current status, future prospects, challenges, employment, and investment opportunities. Energy, Sustainability and Society, 10(1), 1–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, S. A. R., Zhang, Y., Kumar, A., Zavadskas, E., & Streimikiene, D. (2020). Measuring the impact of renewable energy, public health expenditure, logistics, and environmental performance on sustainable economic growth. Sustainable development, 28(4), 833–843. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alinezhad, A., & Khalili, J. (2019). CRITIC method. In New Methods and Applications in Multiple Attribute Decision Making (MADM) (pp. 199–203). Springer, Cham. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stansbury, A., & Summers, L. H. (2020). The declining worker power hypothesis: An explanation for the recent evolution of the American economy (No. w27193). National Bureau of Economic Research. [Google Scholar]
- Djuraskovic, J., Radonjic, M., Radovic, M., Djurovic, A., & Jovovic, M. (2019). THE KEY MACROECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF GDP GROWTH: THE CASE OF THE DOLLARIZED ECONOMY IN MONTENEGRO. Transformations in Business & Economics, 18(3). [Google Scholar]
- Thelen, K. (2018). Regulating Uber: The politics of the platform economy in Europe and the United States. Perspectives on Politics, 16(4), 938–953. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zou, C., Zhao, Q., Zhang, G., & Xiong, B. (2016). Energy revolution: From a fossil energy era to a new energy era. Natural Gas Industry B, 3(1), 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.