E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- GB18352-2016 Limits and measurement methods for emissions from light-duty vehicles (CHINA 6) [S]. Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Clairotte M, Adam W, Zardini A, et al. Effects of low temperature on the cold start gaseous emissions from light duty vehicles fuelled by ethanol-blended gasoline[J]. Applied Energy, 2013, 102: 44–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saliba G, Saleh R, Zhao YL, et al. Comparison of gasoline direct-injection (GDI) and port fuel injection (PFI) vehicle emissions: emission certification standards, cold-start, secondary organic aerosol formation potential, and potential climate impacts[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2017, 51(11): 6542–6552. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang XW, Jing XJ, Qin KJ, et al. Real driving emission characteristics of a light duty plug-in hybrid electric vehicle [J]. Jounal of Automotive Safety and Energy, 2018, 9(02): 209–214. [Google Scholar]
- Gao JB, Tian GH, Sorniotti A, et al. Review of thermal management of catalytic converters to decrease engine emissions during cold start and warm up [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 2019, 147: 177–187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ulrich P, Axel S, Roman K, et al. Advanced Exhaust Gas Thermal Management for Lowest Tailpipe Emissions - Combining Low Emission Engine and Electrically Heated Catalyst[C]. SAE 2012-04-24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Wang QT. Electricity Calefaction of La0.9 K0.1 CoO3 Catalyzer[J]. Journal of Wuhan niversity of Technology, 2011, 033(012): 97–100. [Google Scholar]
- Lei QC, Fang N, Fang Y, et al. Research on lightoff and emission characteristics of electrically heated metal-supported catalysts meeting National VI b [C]. 2018 China Society of Automotive Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar K, Sendilvelan S, Jeyachandran, K. Experimental Investigation on Cold Start HC and CO Emission Control using Electrically Heated Pre-Catalyst (EHC) in Mark IV Ambassador SI engine[C]. SAE 2004-28-0006. [Google Scholar]
- Liu M, Guo DD, Cao HL, et al. Influence of Electrically-heated metallic substrate catalyst on emission performance of gasoline engine during cold start[J]. Vehicle Engine, 2021, 3: 45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, W., Xiao, J.H., Wang, J.X., A Study on Cold tart Emission Characteristics of Gasoline Vehicle Based on Engine Test Bench Simulation[J]. Automotive Engineering, 2005, 27(006): 670–673. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.