E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- E.J. Gabet, S.M. Mudd. A theoretical model coupling chemical weathering rates with denudation rates, Geology, 37(2009)151–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, B. Wu, L. Zhu, Research progress of soil thickness. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 40(2012): 5273–5277. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Anderson, T.P. Burt, Process Studies in Hillslope Hydrology, Chicheste: A John Wiley Sons, td, Publication, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Meyer, M.P. North, A.N. Gray, Influence of soil thickness on stand characteristics in a Sierra Nevada mixed-conifer forest, Plant and Soil, 294 (2007) 113–123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Shi, Q. Wei, Y. Liang, Research on the Bidding System of Eroded Soil Degradation in Southern China, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 14(2000)1–9. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao. Research on the detection technology of soil thickness distribution in karst mountains in southeast Yunnan. Kunming: Master's Thesis of Kunming University of Science and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wu, L. Tian, S. Hu, Physical Geography, Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- W. Wen. Research on the Soil Organic Carbon Effect of the Temporal and Spatial Changes of Land Use in Yangjuangou Small Watershed on the Loess Plateau. Chongqing: Thesis of Southwest University (Master), 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.