E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Heilongjiang. Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China. 2005-8-10 [Google Scholar]
- Geography and Geomorphology. People's Government of Heilongjiang Province [Google Scholar]
- Miao Q., Wang Y. The division of the four seasons in China and the analysis of its change characteristics [C]// Proceedings of the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Chinese Meteorological Society, Climate Change Session. [publisher unknown], 2007: 698–706. [Google Scholar]
- Lu D., Yan L., Xu Y., Li J., Xu D., Yao R. Analysis of Extreme Precipitation Trend in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region Based on Various Trend Analysis Methods [J]. Yellow River, 2022, 44(01): 26–32. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Y., Li X., Wang L., Xu B. Spatial and Temporal Change Characteristics of Different Grades of Precipitation in Summer in Southwestern China f rom 1976 to 2017 [J]. Journal of Southwest University (Natural Science), 2022, 44(02): 137–145. DOI: 10.13718/j.cnki.xdzk.2022.02.016. [Google Scholar]
- Nan Linjiang, Yang Mingxiang, Hao Shaokui. Analysis of spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of precipitation in Chongqing area from 1965 to 2014[J]. People's Yangtze River, 2021, 52(S2): 64–69. DOI: 10.16232/j.cnki.1001-4179.2021.S2.015. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y., Shen X., Jiang M. Spatial-Temporal Variation Characteristics of Different Grades of Precipitation in Changbai Mountain from 1961 to 2018 [J]. Climatic and Environmental Research, 2021, 26(02): 227–238. [Google Scholar]
- Luo L., Dai C., Li M., Wu Y. Comparison of GIS-based spatial interpolation analysis of multi-year average precipitation in Heilongjiang Province[J]. Jilin Water Resources, 2021(10): 9–16. DOI: 10.15920/j.cnki.22-1179/tv.2021.10.004. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J., Yang F., Tian B. Spatial and temporal variation characteristics of precipitation in Heilongjiang Province, 1971-2018[J]. Agricultural echnology Service, 2020, 37(02): 74–75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H., Wang B., Liu H., Zhu H. Summer Precipitation in Heilongjiang from 1961 to 2017: Climatic Characteristics [J]. Chinese Agricultural cience Bulletin, 2019, 35(25): 115–122. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang L., Li S., Liu Y., Yan P., Cao L. et al. Spatial and emporal variation characteristics of growing season precipitation in Heilongjiang Province from 1971 to 2018[J/OL]. Northeast Agricultural Science: 1–6[2022-01-12]. https://kns-cnki-net.webvpn.ncepu.du.cn/kcms/detail/22.1376.S.20211227.2010.013.html. [Google Scholar]
- An B, Xiao W, Xiao W, Zhang S, Zhang J, Zhang D. Patial and temporal characteristics of precipitation days and intensity at different levels in the Loess lateau from 1960-2017 [J]. Arid Zone esearch, 2021, 38(03): 714–723. DOI: 10.13866/j.azr.2021.03.13. [Google Scholar]
- Kong F, Fang J, Lv L, Wang C, Meng YC, Yang X. Trends and fluctuation characteristics of rainfall of different intensities in China from 1961-2015[J]. Ropical Geography, 2017, 37(04): 473–483. DOI: 10.13284/j.cnki.rddl.002941. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Sun W, Yang S., Li X., Li M. The trend of easured rainfall in the Laohar River Basin of Chifeng City: An analysis of the change of measured runoff [J]. Inner Mongolia Water Resources, 2020(09): 12–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.