E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Zhao WG, Liu GL, Wang SH, et al. New rice paddies fungicide fenamidone [J]. Pesticide, 2003, 42(10): 47–48. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu BK, Liao YQ, Jiang JX, et al. Famoxadone and fenamidone residual analysis in tobacco [J]. Tobacco science and technology, 2012, 297: 56–59, 66.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He ZH, Deng LG, Zhao PJ, et al. Determination of fenamidone in the soil by reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography [J]. Pesticide, 2007, 46(6): 261–262, 268.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- European Food Safety Authority. Modification of the existing MRL for fenamidone in parsley[J]. EFSA J, 2010, 8(10): 1870–1892. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alberto A, Luciano P, Fabrizio D. Determination of famoxadone, fenamidone, fenhexamid and iprodione residues in greenhouse tomatoes[J]. Pest Management Science, 2012, 68: 543–547 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rosa M, Gonzalez R, Beatriz CG, et al. Multiresidue determination of 11 new fungicides in grapses and wines by liquid-liquid extraction/clean-up and programmable temperature vaporization injection with analyte protectants/gas chromatography/ion trasp mass spectrometry[J]. Journal of chromatography A, 2009, 1216: 6033–6042 [Google Scholar]
- Kaushik B, Dasharath P.O, Soma D, et al. Validation and uncertainty analysis of a multi -residue method for pesticides in grapes using ethyl acetate extraction and liquid chromatography -tandem mass spectrometry[J]. Journal of chromatography A, 2007, 1173: 98–109 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bernhard M-H. Method development for the determination of 52 pesticides in tobacco by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry[J]. Journal of Chromatography A, 2009, 1216: 89538959 [Google Scholar]
- Huang JR, Kong XH, Yao BH, et al. Determination of 88 pesticide residues in cranberry plant extract by gas chromatography-triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry[J]. Chinese Journal of Chromatography, 2011, 29(10): 974–982(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu BK, Liao YQ, Jiang JX, et al. Analysis of Residues of Famoxadone and Fenamidone in Tobacco[J]. Tobacco Science & Technology, 2012, 4: 56–59, 66(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Xu TS, Zhang L, et al. Establishment of standard raman spectral library and automatic retrieval system for hazardous chemicals based on raman spectrometer. Police Technology, 2019, 2: 7880. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu CL, Xing RX, Sun XR, et al. Research on nondestructive detection of pesticide residue in spinach by SERS[J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry. 2017, 38(17): 245–249. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Wang XB, Huang SG, et al. Quantitative detection of phosalone residues in Pakchoi Based on surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy[J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis. 2020, 40(10): 175–176. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yankun, Tian Wenjian, Guo Qinghui, et al. Nondestructive quantitative analysis of acetamiprid in apple based on enhanced raman spectra[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering. 2021, 37(14): 310–316. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hong KY, de Albuquerque C, Poppi RJ, et al. Determination of aqueous antibiotic solutions using SERS nanogratings [J]. Anal Chim Acta. 2017, 982: 148–155. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, K., Huang, M., Chen, J., et al. A "drop-wipe-test" SERS method for rapid detection of pesticide residues in fruits[J]. Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2018, 49(3). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- GB 2763-2021 National food safety standard— maximum residue limits for pesticides in food. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.