E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- China mobile source environmental management annual report in 2021[R]. Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- GB17691-2018 Limits and measurement methods for emissions from diesel fueled heavy-duty vehicle (Chinese VI) [S]. Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xunjun. Emission and control of internal ombustion engine [M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Ghazikhani M, Feyz ME, Mahian O, et al. Effects of altitude on the soot emission and fuel consumption of a light-duty diesel engine [J], Transport, 2013, 28: 2, 130–139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao W, Ge YS, Li Jingyuan, et al. Effect of altitude n the emission characteristics of a DI diesel engine [J]. E3S Web of Conferences 2021, 268(3): 01049. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ceballos JJ, Melgar A, Tinaut FV. Influence of environmental changes due to altitude on naturally aspirated diesel engine [J]. Energies 2021, 14, 5346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mendoza VP, Suarez BR, Giechaskiel B, et al. NOx, NH3, N2O and PN real driving emissions from a Euro VI heavy-duty vehicle. Impact of regulatory on-road test conditions on emissions [J], Science of the Total Environment. 2017, 609: 546–555. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petri S, Nils-Olof N, Rasmus P, et al. Real driving NOx emissions from Euro VI diesel buses[C]. SAE aper 2018-01-1815. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng X, Wu Y, Zhang S, et al. Joint measurements f black carbon and particle mass for heavy-duty diesel vehicles using a portable emission measurement system [J]. Atmospheric Environment, 2016, 141, 435–442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson T, Joshi A. Review of vehicle engine efficiency and emissions [C]. SAE Paper 2018-010329. [Google Scholar]
- Wu H, Cheng XZ, Wei W. Analysis of factors affecting NOx conversion efficiency of diesel engine CR system [J]. Jounal of Hefei University of Technology (Natural Science), 2020, 43(8): 10361039. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Li ZJ, Tao HG, et al. Research on the temperature window of SCR catalyst dynamic conversion efficiency on the ESC test [J]. Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering, 2017, 38 (4): 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- El-Shobokshy M. The effect of diesel engine load on particulate carbon emission [J]. Atmospheric Environment. 1984, 18(11), 2305–2311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu BY, Zhan Q, Zhan SK, et al. Effect of Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Operating Parameters on Particle Number and Size Distribution at Low Speed Condition[J]. International Journal of Automotive Technology. 2018, 19(4), 623–633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.